July 29, 2012

Time to Get Goin'



We are off on holiday tomorrow, and even my husband gets to come this time. It has seemed like a long week trying to paint ourselves out the door (figuratively) at work and at home, and I am hoping for a decent sleep tonight for both of us before we hit the road...good sleeps have eluded us lately. I hope all my friends and readers have a good and happy week and I will be back to read posts and write posts before too long.


In the meantime, why not head on over to my other blog Stella's Virtual Cafe and check out what's being going on there this week? It involves a swarm of cyclists and a French sandwich.

So, here's a little song to help you, and me, get on our way:


In the meantime, enjoy the London Olympics if you are a fan. If not, then enjoy everything else.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday one and all!

    See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to hearing about your holiday!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!